Asferro is searching for QA Automation Engineer to join the testing team in the worldwide high-end project aimed to provide cloud technologies for phone communications.
- Taking part in review and design tests;
- Creation of test-plans, test-cases, designing and performance of tests, drawing up of bug-reports;
- Communication with the development team.
- Strong knowledge of Python, Selenium, Xpath;
- Able to use Debian/Ubuntu, Linux/Unix, Mac;
- Experience and good understanding of API Testing;
- Experience with Jenkins, Jira, CVS (Mercurial, Git);
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Experience with Docker would be a plus.
- Team player;
- Fast learner;
- Comfortable office;
- Flexible schedule;
- Decent pay;
- Corporate training and entertainment;
- Friendly team;
- Coffee, tea, cookies.
If you want to become a part of Asferro team, send your resume and wait for feedback.