We welcome result oriented, communicative and self-motivated engineers to try to take up the vacant position of Fullstack Developer in Asferro.
- Design clear flexible and sustainable code;
- Develop and perform unit tests and useful code documentation;
- Implement code focused on high availability, scalability and reliability;
- Cooperate with local and remote employees to create the best implementation of product.
- Testing and specifications libraries like Jasmine, Karma, Mocha;
- Experience with frameworks NodeJS, AngularJS 1.6, Swagger;
- Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Docker, CVS (Mercurial, git);
- Build automation systems (Gradle);
- Ability to work with Elasticsearch, Postgres, DBMS;
- Experience in work with REST API;
- Basic knowledge in SOA Architecture.
- Comfortable office;
- Flexible schedule;
- Decent pay;
- Corporate training and entertainment;
- Friendly team;
- Coffee, tea, cookies.
If you want to become a part of Asferro team, send your resume and wait for feedback.