We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join a worldwide high-end project aimed to provide cloud technologies for phone communications.
- CI/CD setup, configuration and support;
- Managing Docker containers and repository;
- Managing Kubernetes;
- Build and Deployment Management;
- Cloud Optimization.
- Building applications (nodeJS, Java);
- Cloud platforms (AWS);
- Operations systems (Debian/Ubuntu, Centos, Mac);
- Web servers (Nginx, Apache);
- Docker containers orchestration (Kubernetes, AWS ECS);
- SQL Databases (Postgre, Oracle);
- NoSQL Databases (ElasticSearch, Redis, Cassandra);
- Experience in programming using script languages (Groovy, Python (preferred));
- Understanding of automated tests and code quality checks concepts (preferred).
Who we are looking for:
- Result oriented;
- Cloud experience;
- Ability to quickly learn from others.
What we offer:
- Comfortable office;
- Flexible schedule;
- Decent pay;
- Corporate training and entertainment;
- Friendly team;
- Coffee, tea, cookies.
If you want to become a part of Asferro team, send your resume and wait for feedback.